Wednesday, December 26, 2012
If so, work with surveyed leads...these are leads of highly-responsive people who have expressed an interest in joining a home business opportunity right now! They have answered questions recently and have a serious desire to work from home.
Get 100 leads to start your recruiting today! Leads include name, email, address, phone, amount of investment desired, best time to contact and more!
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Home party sales are the lifeblood of direct selling. If you don't have bookings, chance are you don't have sales or recruits. Although many can make it online, this is a business where the "personal touch" is prized.
How to get that?
Have you considered having a POP UP party? Have you seen the pop-up restaurants in many cities? Or maybe, the pop-up boutiques or art galleries? It's a trend and you can be a part of it!
Holding a pop-up party or boutique party is just like having a little boutique in your living room. It's simple and fun.
Just set up your wares, put out some marketing materials, pour some wine and invite your friends to shop. It's much less formal than a traditional sales party and everyone can mix and mingle, try things and know it's a comfortable environment.
To double the fun, check our our Direct Sales Guide: GET BOOKED SOLID! This will help you take this concept to the next level!
New on amazon...Quantum Self Hypnosis: Awaken the Genius Within
Monday, December 10, 2012
someone else to get it done for you!
GET ALL 100 WAYS...visit http://www.getbookedsolid.com
Subscribe to our SPOTLIGHT NEWS and get this and other freebies for building your business!
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
So, Miriam, why did you write this book?
I wrote this ebook because the fact of the matter is, social media is extremely prevalent to the point that is it taking over not just traditional forms of advertising (radio, TV, print) but the first thing people do if they want to find out about you is to look at your social networks and activity.
Klout is a company based out of San Francisco that provides social media analytics to measure someone's influence across major social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and LinkedIn.
The reason Klout is important is because what you do online spills over to your offline world (I realize I had already said that so you can edit that out if you want) considering that social media is prevalent now and that will continue on. If you are in the marketing, social media, SEO, coaching, writing field or if you are a business owner and professionally working with the public, having a high Klout score is very important. This could be a huge determining factor on whether or not you are given to speaking and guest blogging opportunities.
Visit Miriam's blog for even more info! http://www.miriamslozberg.com
Who is KLOUT going to benefit the most?
Is this your first book, Miriam?
Miriam Slozberg, Author
Stock: Vegetable and Chicken
Carrots, Celery, Onion, Thyme
Cream or Half and Half
This is mostly an non-measured soup and super easy to make. It's very hearty and satisfying on a cold winter evening!
Take a soup pot and add a healthy drizzle of olive oil and a 1" pat of butter. Let it melt.
Add 1/2 of one yellow diced onion and one garlic clove (minced). Cook until onion starts to turn clear (about 4 minutes).
Add chopped mushrooms--use any you like, but chop them the same size for even cooking. I use portabella, shitakke, and button.
Add some thyme (about 1 tsp.).
Cook for about 5 minutes. You can also add some diced carrots and celery.
Once mushrooms and veggies are starting to cook, add 2 cans of vegetable stock and one can of chicken stock.
Add a healthy dose of sherry (about 1/4 cup).
Cover and cook on simmer for about 40 minutes. Stir now and then.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
the hands of those that collect and appreciate it. Video is a prime promotional vehicle for such a visual medium.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Getting a list of proven interested parties can be as easy as a few clicks of your mouse and a $5.00 bill! Check it out!
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
If you're in network marketing, party plan or direct sales, you know the value of leads that are primed--they know you and feel comfortable with you.
These are key to an easier sale and even possibly a new downline member. If you're looking for leads like this, there are a number of ways to get them. First, don't pay for them. Why? There are methods you can use that will ensure you a steady stream of leads.
One idea, if you're in home party sales and rely on working parties to get the bulk of your sales and recuits, is to forget the old sales party. These days parties are being tailored to mirror all different uses and styles. For example, an edu-party is a party that features an educational slant. It needn't be boring or dull. A simple cooking lesson would be a great fit for anyone selling home or kitchen items. You could do a basic accupressure class to relieve stress points and throw a candle party at the same time.
Getting creative is the name of the game. If you know someone who wants to feature their business or fun skills at your next party, invite them to teach a class to increase their leads base, too! If you know something fun, start figuring out a way you can teach a class, get leads and build your business all at the same time!
For more leads-getting ideas, join our Spotlight marketing classes. They are free! Get a bonus "Get Your Spotlight" free 24-day publicity guide right now at: http://www.getbookedsolid.com
Monday, November 26, 2012
1. Create separate sections of audience and then put together your sales event. For example: If you can put together a teen event for just teens or working moms with just working moms, your outcome will be better. Always know your audience and then tailor your party to them.
2. Always have a proven marketing strategy to get people to your event as well as hold the event. One contact? Not usually enough. You need to touch people several times in order to build the relationship and get them interested in your party. You also need to have a system in place to get your party to hold. (See Grow Big 60+ Ideas for Party Plan Profits for some ideas to do this.)
3. At every show you should have a "today only" special. This creates urgency and excitement. Make it good and you'll see great profits from this alone. Just be sure to let everyone know that the special will end as soon as your party does!
Monday, November 19, 2012
Thursday, November 15, 2012
WAHMS...do you have a great site or blog that just isn't getting the views and traffic you need?
Here's an idea (it takes maybe 30-60 minutes a week, but it's worth the effort). To get higher search ranking (seen on the first couple pages of Google), you need quality content as well as quality backlinks. You likely know it already, but how to get those high-quality backlinks is somewhat of a mystery.
A couple ideas:
1. You can spend some time going to forums and commenting on high-level sites. Always be sure to add your URL in your comment and voila...a backlink from a high-level site. For instance, if you comment in the forums on amazon or a similar site, you site will have a link back from that site.
2. You can have someone do this for you. There are several sites where you can pay someone to do this (for as little as five dollars on fiverr.com and other sites like odesk.com). Be sure to work with those who understand your business and the ins and outs of backlinking properly.
3. Stay away from link-farms and low-quality, low content sites. These are looked upon poorly by Google and the search engines and are not worth the effort and time. If you decide to pay for the links, be very sure where the links are placed or it could do you more harm than good (another reason to spend a little time doing it yourself).
If you just place 5 backlinks a week, in one month you'll have 20 backlinks! It's a little and effort, but it adds up fast and can really help you get boosted in visibility and traffic.
Thursday, November 8, 2012
1. Starting a forum can improve your social networking. This could create a huge community of prospects. As a whole, it will end your shyness and improve your conversion skills.
2. Launching dime/fire sales! They can create a a lot of buying urgency offering low cost products. Let me say that this could really bolster your brand/buzz fast.
3. Doing testimonial submissions. It will get you backlinks in front of tons of targeted prospects. This may make your search engine visibility!
4. Bartering business items/services. This may save you money from buying business equipment. It increases your company visibility and helps your bottom-line budget.
5. Creating fan pages helps your visibility on Facebook. It would create a ton of highly target leads and sales. The research points out this could help win over your competition.
6. Submitting press releases will decrease your PR dilemmas. This can give you a lot of free, profitable publicity. It will increase your business's popularity with more search engine choices to find you!
Helping WAHMs build their business...smarter and faster!
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Monday, October 22, 2012
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Monday, October 15, 2012
Monday, October 8, 2012
2. Be Unique In Your Marketing Endeavors - don't follow the cookie cutter type of announcements or sales - be creative, put a splash of personality in your advertising and make your customers WANT to contact you to see what you can do for them.
3. Cater to a Niche, not the World - We all want to make money and provide for our families, but targeting the entire world is not the way to proceed. Niche markets are far more lucrative - figure out what your business entails, who your target audience is and cater directly to them.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
WAHMS...Explode your sales faster with these KILLER techniques!
1. After the sale be sure to follow up with the customer. You'd be surprised how often this simple tip is overlooked! You could follow-up with a "thank you" email and include an advertisement for other products you sell. You should follow-up every month.
2. Upsell to your customers. When they're at your order page, tell them about a few extra related products you have for sale. Make it easy for them to just add it to their original order.
3. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to your web site, they will receive a full rebate of their purchase price. This will turn one sale into three sales.
4. When you sell a product, give your customers the option of joining an affiliate program so they can make commissions selling your product. This will multiply the sale you just made.
5. Sell the reprint/reproduction rights to your products. You could make sales for the reproduction rights and sales on the back end product.
6. You could cross- promote your product with other business products in a package deal. You can include an ad or flyer for other products you sell and have other businesses selling for you.
7. When you ship out or deliver your product, include a coupon for other related products you sell in the package. This will attract them to buy more products from you.
8. Send your customers a catalog of add-on products for the original product they purchased. This could be upgrades, special services, attachments, etc. If they enjoy your product they will buy the extra add-ons.
9. Sell gift certificates for your products. You'll make sales from the purchase of the gift certificate, when the recipient cashes it in. They could also buy other items from your web site.
10. Send your customers free products with their product package. The freebies should have your ad printed on them. It could be bumper stickers, ball caps, t-shirts etc. This will allow other people to see your ad and order.
Need REAL success FAST?
Take our 30-Days to Success Challenge! www.directsalespower.com