Question: Are you more attracted to a busy person with much going on or a person who seems to have nothing happening and can leisurely talk on the phone for an hour?
LESSON ONE: Be in a hurry with your prospect. Start your calls or conversations with the hurried stance; you'll find there will be fewer questions and people will respect you and your time.
Here are some "hurried" script examples:
For warm prospects:
● "Hi! I'm so glad I caught you. I only have a minute..."
● "I'm super busy today, but I wanted to talk for just a minute..."
● "I need to run out the door in a moment for a meeting, but I wanted to call you quickly..."
For cold prospects:
● "I wish I had more time to get into this with you, but let me quickly tell you..."
● "I need to get to a meeting in a few minutes, but first let me tell you..."
Talking to a person and letting them know that
1.) You're not going to take all day with them and
2.) Your message is short and sweet will set them at ease and warm them up to your message.