As a direct seller, it's tiring constantly looking for bookings. What do you do to get a booking when you have none? 1. You can call your sister and ask her (yet again) to hold a party for you. 2. You can ask your work buddy (yet again) to hold a party for you. 3. You can start working your list and asking them (yet again) to hold a party for you. 4. You can give up and put it off for another day-week-month and still not get any bookings. The way to get bookings is to make sure you stand out to women in your area looking for what you have to offer! It's not rocket science, people! It's math!
If you are "hidden" from your local community, how many people do you expect to call you?
By hidden, I mean, not 100% visible when people use Google, social media, Youtube, etc.
YOU SHOULD BE #1 in your local area for your business services:
1. Skincare, cosmetics, anti-aging, body care, cellulite control, etc.
MULTI - MEDIA - MODERN HOME ABSTRACT - UPSCALE PAINTINGS
Learn how to paint at home!
Not just another super-speed painting tutorial (fun to watch, but hard to really learn), these will teach you exactly what you need and how to use it to create your own beautiful artwork (and save hundreds, if not thousands of dollars).
Do You Want Success For Your Children When They Grow Up?
Great Minds - Storybooks for Kids on Success & Achievement will help your children to understand life better.
A series of books for ages 5 and UP, that teach Fundamental Social, Financial, Personal, and Life Skills NECESSARY for Adulthood in 21st century.
Let Them Learn:
1. Financial Education Give your child an Elevated Advantage to build a Secure, Prudent, Frugal, and Wealthy FUTURE. 2. Positive Psychology Give your child a Positive Outlook, Confidence, Leadership, and Healthy Perspectives on LIFE. 3. Artistic Consciousness
Propel their Subconscious Thinking, Inspire Imagination, and Cultivate CREATIVITY.
- FOCUS: Dedicating enough mental resources to a task, and giving it the necessary ATTENTION.
- MOTIVATION: Harnessing the energy and drive needed to see things through to the end.
- CONFIDENCE: Recognizing their worth and ability, and using that to put forth a poised image. - GOAL SETTING: Assessing realistic and desi…