1. You signed up with your business to make some money, work a flex job, help out your family or even make a whole new career.
2. You put some effort in; did well at first. Maybe you didn't. Either way, you realized "Hey, I need some new customers but where do I find them?"
3. You poked around the internet a bit. Maybe a LOT. You found tons of resources to help recruit, build, make money, create systems, etc. All SCREAMING at you to pick them.
4. You signed up, read some, did some more, maybe had a little more success and got excited about your business again. "Hey, this might really be something one day..."
5. Life interfered (as it does) and you are back to where you were. Exhausted and tired of the hype, you now just try to glean whatever freebie info you can that looks like it has merit and plug on.
6. TODAY: I'm here to tell you I GET IT. I've been there in many similar ways and I've learned so much. Enough that I want to share it...but only with those who want to hear it.
That's right. I'm not going to spend a lot of time writing more, giving tips, advice right now.
One things I've learned: Only the serious are really interested. The rest are just lookie-loos.
Like buying a house. When you get a mortgage pre-approval, spend time with a Realtor and really put in the effort, you are serious. If you just spend time going to open houses, you are a lookie-loo.
If you want to get SERIOUS about growing your business, you have to roll up your sleeves every day and market it. It's that simple.
The more you market, the more you grow. Slowly, but surely.
So if you haven't done much over the summer to grow your business consider upping the ante and testing some fun marketing techniques that will help you grow steadily over the course of the next few months!