As a direct seller, it's tiring constantly looking for bookings. What do you do to get a booking when you have none? 1. You can call your sister and ask her (yet again) to hold a party for you. 2. You can ask your work buddy (yet again) to hold a party for you. 3. You can start working your list and asking them (yet again) to hold a party for you. 4. You can give up and put it off for another day-week-month and still not get any bookings. The way to get bookings is to make sure you stand out to women in your area looking for what you have to offer! It's not rocket science, people! It's math!
If you are "hidden" from your local community, how many people do you expect to call you?
By hidden, I mean, not 100% visible when people use Google, social media, Youtube, etc.
YOU SHOULD BE #1 in your local area for your business services:
1. Skincare, cosmetics, anti-aging, body care, cellulite control, etc.
Do You Want Success For Your Children When They Grow Up?
Great Minds - Storybooks for Kids on Success & Achievement will help your children to understand life better.
A series of books for ages 5 and UP, that teach Fundamental Social, Financial, Personal, and Life Skills NECESSARY for Adulthood in 21st century.
Let Them Learn:
1. Financial Education Give your child an Elevated Advantage to build a Secure, Prudent, Frugal, and Wealthy FUTURE. 2. Positive Psychology Give your child a Positive Outlook, Confidence, Leadership, and Healthy Perspectives on LIFE. 3. Artistic Consciousness
Propel their Subconscious Thinking, Inspire Imagination, and Cultivate CREATIVITY.
- FOCUS: Dedicating enough mental resources to a task, and giving it the necessary ATTENTION.
- MOTIVATION: Harnessing the energy and drive needed to see things through to the end.
- CONFIDENCE: Recognizing their worth and ability, and using that to put forth a poised image. - GOAL SETTING: Assessing realistic and desi…
Locations For Taking Autumnal Photos Of Your Children Autumn is a wonderful time of year and can really help to
spruce up your photos. With beautiful colours and contrasts, different textures
to play with and subtle lighting, it’s the perfect season for getting those
snaps just right. And it can be an even better time of year to take
photographs of your kids, giving them a fun opportunity to play around during
the shoot and making them look even cuter than usual when bundled up in all
those winter clothes. But, where exactly are the best places to make the most of
the season when shooting with kids? Here, we’ve found our top 3 locations for
taking photos of your children in Autumn.
Wooded areas This is the most obvious location for taking autumnal
photographs but also the best. It allows you to take classic photos of children
playing amongst beautiful autumn leaves and can have them in lots of different
natural poses. Photographing your kids is much easier when they’re having