Skip to main content

WAHM Interview: YOUNIQUE Makeup by Nicole


1. Tell us about your business opportunity--what do you represent?

Younique is a naturally based mineral makeup company with just over 16,000 presenters worldwide. Our current line of makeup includes high-quality natural mineral pigments, concealers and blushers. We also offer a luxurious line of skin care that includes Awake Facial Cleanser, Brilliant Moisturizer and Flawless BB Cream. Our best seller is our 3D Fiber Lashes. Watch as your lashes transform into something you have only dreamed of!

 

Younique is one of the first direct sales companies to sell exclusively through social media, so there is no need to do home parties. You can run your business completely from home. Presenters are given a free website, with no monthly fees and no auto-ships. Best of all, Younique presenters are paid DAILY.

  

2. How long have you been involved with this? How did you get into it?

When I signed up as a network marketer with Younique, I was a little nervous I'd never make the money I paid for the presenter kit back. I had failed with a previous business and was skeptical about whether or not it would work out for me this time. My background is Internet Marketing, so I wanted to find an opportunity that would allow me to stay home with my son, use these skills AND make money.

Just 7 months later, I have 61 wonderful ladies in my downline. I run my Younique business almost completely from home. I am able to pay for my mortgage with my income. I work a few hours a day promoting our high-quality makeup and helping other women to run their own business.

I'm not a pop up telling you how you can make money from home. I'm not a scammy e-mail. I'm a real person - taking care of my son while I work my Younique business from home. And I'm tellin you - YOU can do this too. I signed up as presenter #628 and we have quickly grown to over 16,000 presenters. This is your chance to get on board with something HUGE.


3. What type of team members are you looking for?

Are you a leader with experience in sales and marketing? 
Do you have a passion for beauty and makeup? 
If you answer YES to those questions, YOU are the one I am looking for.

 

4. What is special about your business/team?

We are a team of strong supportive women who all have the same goal – financial freedom and a lifelong career with Younique. We have monthly meetings, fun incentives, tons of training and support. You’ll never feel like you’re left to figure things out on your own. When you become a part of my team, you become part of our family.

 

5. How can people who are interested find you?

Please feel free to contact me via email at youniquebynicole@gmail.com, through my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/3DFiberLashesByNicole or through my website at www.youniquemakeupbynicole.com - I would love to answer any questions you may have!

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTERVIEW: Lynne Cooper Hall - Younique Opportunity: See New 3D Lashes!

1. Tell us about your business opportunity--what do you represent? Younique Minerals Cosmetics 2. How long have you been involved with this? How did you get into it? I fell in love with the 3D lashes by Younique because I discovered that fake lash glue has Formaldehyde in it!! Like the stuff in embalming fluid! The Younique 3D mascara uses all natural green tea fibers (I could almost hear my eyes saying thank you!). It was soon after finding the 3D lashes that I realized that ALL the other products that Younique offers have the same amazing results with none of the nasty, fillers, paraben free, talc free, never tested on animals and hypo-allergenic. I started my business in 2013 and we've been steadily growing ever since! 3. What type of team members are you looking for? I am looking for people who love to chat, share their experiences, network and grow their business by sharing about amazing naturally based make up! This is a GREAT business for WAHM’s because the plat

How to Get Direct Sales Leads from Amazon (Paid Free to You Leads)

How to Get Direct Sales Leads from Amazon on Autopilot This is a simple method! First, decide  on a niche for your products/business. For example, if you sell essential oils, one niche could be how they are used to help alleviate migraine headaches. Write several articles (ORIGINAL CONTENT) or have them written on this topic.  Articles could be similar to: Type of essential oils to use What oils do what Why they work on headaches Why they are good for migraine sufferers Why they are better than drugs/pills How they work on the system Etc. After you have a few good article compiled, format this for Kindle, add a nice cover (pay for it if you don't have the graphic skills since a cover is what will help it sell). Give the book away free or sell it for .99 on Amazon. Offer people a free sample of your oil for migraines or a free list of the best oils to use and a good discount from your store. Drive readers to your blog or site and ha

WAHMS: Build an amazing leads base with these tips

Tip One Build an amazing lead base by getting your business in front of as many people as you can. You can offer to do public speaking (too scary?), or give away samples/catalog at other sellers' parties or get a local leads group going (swap leads with other direct sales pros). However, you choose to do it, it's the most important task you have. Once you have the leads, you can work them to book parties, get sales, recruit them, ask them for referrals, etc. They are the key to building a solid biz. It seems the most daunting task for most small businesses, but it is the one that pays off the largest. Once you find a lead-generating system that works and isn't too painful :), you'll do it! For a killer lead system that can literally triple or quadruple the number of leads you get in a single week, check out our Direct Sales Guide: Get Booked Solid! It's all about getting leads and working them. It's a simple, super cheap and